- I'm a 23 year old indie game developer.
- I've published a game on Steam: LightWalk
- I have a Masters in Computer Science from Cal Poly, with a minor in psychology.
- My professional interests are game design, game engine programming, computer generated music and computer graphics.
- My master's thesis was on dynamic music generation based on game state input, and was presented as part of the 2014 Foundations of Digital Games conference. You can read more about it here.
- I grew up in Belgium; spent the first 16 years of my life there, including all of high school.
- I studied game design abroad in Australia (Swinburne) and participated in an Augmented Reality Game Jam in Germany.
- I enjoy doing cosplay, lightsaber choreography, hiking and cooking in my spare time.
- I've participated in the Global Game Jam for the past 6 years, and have done many game jams remotely with friends (see projects).
is also here, in case you're interested.